Henry Brunton Golf
Spring Break Training Camp
At PGA Village
Port St. Lucie, Florida
March 7-14th, 2014
The 12th Annual Henry Brunton Golf Spring Break Training Camp will be held from March 7-14, 2014 at the PGA Center for Learning and Performance at PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, Florida. PGA of Canada Master Professional and GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher Henry Brunton and Rhonda Fleury – Ontario PGA Junior Teacher of the Year will lead this camp that provides aspiring competitive junior golfers with a unique opportunity to have fun while developing skills and preparing for the upcoming competitive season at one of the worlds finest golf training facilities.
This camp is designed to improve the players' skills, performance and confidence as competitive golfers for the 2014 competitive season and beyond. Participating athletes will rotate through professional coaching and structured practice stations from 8:30am-11:30am each morning; have a team lunch daily at the PGA Hall of Fame and then play 18 holes each afternoon. The group will play a fun competitive Ryder Cup Format
throughout the week for the SFE Spring Break Cup.
There will be considerable emphasis on developing and refining fundamentals and swing technique, improving short game skills as well as the establishment of key competitive golf skills and habits. All important competitive golf preparation habits, execution strategies, rules and game management tactics will be taught and reinforced. Players will be able to transfer and practice skills to an on course competitive environment. All participants will play 18 holes daily on the award winning championship golf courses at PGA Village – Winter Home of the PGA of America.
- To have fun!
- To provide players with an outstanding development and personal growth experience
- To provide first rate coaching, training, and feedback to participating athletes
- To transfer skills and habits to the course under tournament pressure
- To introduce, learn, and apply key competitive golf skills and habits
- To practice, train, and prepare for the upcoming competitive golf season
- To compete SFE Spring Break Cup – individual
and team format and age and gender divisions
Spring Break Training Camp Coaching Staff
Henry Brunton, PGA of Canada Master Professional
Rhonda Fleury, PGA of Canada Class “A” Professional
Aileen Robertson, PGA of Canada Class "A" Professional
Matt Wilson, PGA Class "A"Professional
Cory Southon, PGA of Canada Professional
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village
8540 Commerce Centre Drive
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Host Golf Facilities
PGA Center for Learning and Performance and PGA Golf Club
- 7 nights shared deluxe accommodation at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village – 2 athletes per room
- Deluxe full hot breakfast daily
- 6 rounds of golf – 18 holes each day – with power cart
- Unlimited practice balls
- 6 days of coaching and supervised training at The PGA Center for Learning and Performance
- Lunch daily at PGA Hall of Fame – Sun-Friday inclusive – all golf days
- Unlimited practice balls
- Ground transportation in Florida
- Spring Break Training Camp Gift Pack
Code of Conduct
- All participating athletes will be expected to conduct themselves as outstanding citizens and sportspeople at all times.
- The use of alcohol, tobacco products or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone who acts in contravention of these rules may be excused from the camp immediately and sent home on the next available flight at their personal expense.
Contact Matt Wilson, PGA, at 416.738.7941 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for further information.